- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the company into the final design.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Manipulate graphics as per request (resizing, scanning, retouching, color correction, file conversion)
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A. Dongle
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Design, Creative, User Experience
Role Category: Creative
Role: Graphic Designer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time