Programme Planning and Delivery
- Deliver hands-on demonstration in the schools/institutes or to other clients.
- Plan delivery of programme /session /activities /events as per schedule and lesson plans.
- Interact with Students / solve their queries and train them in various projects and experiments.
- Night & evening observations which are at SPACE observation sites
- Mentor, guide and prepare students for national and international competitions /projects, scientific collaborative programs.
- Recording student activities, analyzing data and showcasing them at the right platforms in various PR activities.
- Write content for website/ newsletter etc
- Timely taking review of school on running program and taking appropriate steps.
- Conducting Astronomy Observations, training in the telescope and other equipment during evening and night observations at SPACE sites.
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A. Mobile Sim, Dongle and Travel Allowance
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role Category: Subject Teachers (TGT/PGT)
Role: Science Teacher
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- The candidate age should be 22 35 years.
- Must have good verbal and written skills
- Able to travel in Delhi/NCR region
- Must have good scientific temperament knowledge.
Education:UG -BCA - Computers, B.Ed - Education, B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG - MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
Space Technology & Education Pvt Ltd
The trademark of SPACE is innovation, passion and total commitment to spreading knowledge of astronomy and space sciences amongst the masses. Every project in SPACE is an opportunity for us to communicate our belief in developing scientific temperament to people, especially children, to create an intelligent and analytic global community.
SPACE offers tailor made products and services suited for a wide spectrum of audience, aimed at making learning hands-on, relevant to everyday life, comprehensible, exciting and fun. The company's exclusive offerings range over educational programmes for all school needs, recreational science solutions, skill development workshops, technical consultancy and training, Astro-tourism services and customized services for clients.
SPACE has successfully implemented astronomy and space science curriculum in the Indian education system. In this context, we have developed a variety of astronomy and space science educational concepts through astronomy projects, sessions, tutorials and modules based on school curriculum for education, catering to requirements of schools & students in India.
The company reaches to more than 20,000 students annually and serves over 250 schools, colleges & universities through its various programmes and partners in locations pan India!
It is a member of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), India's premier business association.